Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Holidays!


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to anyone out there reading this. I hope your holidays were merry and bright! Sadly, here in Minnesota, our Christmas wasn't very white. We usually have a good amount of snow by now, but a warm weekend after a few weeks of now snow left us with dull browns and greens. Thankfully, that meant no ice for those who were out and about on the holidays to skid and slip on. I'm sure there were a lot less car accidents and sprained accidents because it was so dry.

I'm back in Minnesota for the time being as I've been spending Christmas with my mom's side of the family. I also get the awesome opportunity to fly down to Orlando, Florida for the Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl soon! It'll be my last bowl game trip with the Minnesota Marching Band and I'm SO PUMPED that we get to go somewhere warm and exciting. Hopefully the Gophers can pull off the win over Mizzou. That would just be the icing on the cake. Once I'm back from that, I'll spend a good amount of the month of January back home in Michigan before finally coming back to Minnesota for my last semester of college.

I try not to think about next semester too much. It kind of ruins vacation when I worry about school too much. I think being busy during school makes it really hard for my brain to "turn off" during vacation, so I always feel like I need to be doing something. I have to sort of train myself to turn my brain off sometimes. I think that is going to be one of my New Year's resolutions is to learn how to just stop and chill out. It'll probably help my sanity in the long run, especially as I come up on college graduation.

Since I probably won't post again until after the New Year, I hope everyone has a lovely New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment