Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sunshine!

So the lovely Michelle over at The Sage Butterfly has nominated me for the Sunshine Award! I'm very honored to be nominated seeing as I've only been blogging for a short while. I really appreciate all the support I've been getting from the garden blog community. Thank you all! :)

The rules state that I supposed to answer 10 questions and nominate 10 bloggers (I will update this post as I nominate them) for the award.
Questions
1. What is your favorite color?   Green
2. What is your favorite animal?   Cat
3. What is your favorite number?   Twelve
4. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?   Fruit smoothie
5. What is your favorite - Facebook or Twitter?  Facebook for me, Twitter for my blog (shameless plug alert!)
6. What is your passion?   Music and Plants
7. Do you prefer giving or receiving presents?   Giving. I love buying people gifts. Shopping for myself is so much more difficult for me...
8. What is your favorite pattern?   Argyle
9. What is your favorite day of the week?   Saturday
10. What is your favorite flower?  I'll give you a few because it's so difficult to have only one. Roses, Lily of the Valley, hibiscus, cherry blossoms.

Blogs I've Nominated (Updated as I nominate them)
Foxglove Lane 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Abby...well deserved...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I don't see usually see argyle as a favorite pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! And yeah, argyle is one of my favorites. Mostly because I love argyle sweaters and socks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Abby, Congratulations on the award! Nice to learn more about you. P. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A well deserved award for an excellent blog and blogger! You deserve all the support you have been given. My mother's favorite flower is the Lily of the Valley. I love the fragrance. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) And it's my mom's favorite too. That's probably one of the reasons I like it so much is because she always had it (and still has it) growing out behind the house. I hope you have a good weekend too. :)

      Delete